1) Take the First Step to a Healthier You!
Lets face it, finding a program thats speaks to you and your goals is hard, and sticking with one is even more difficult. How many times have you started something and not even a few weeks later life gets in the way and you never go back? With Talon Individual Design, we create a program that fits YOUR life, and YOUR crazy schedule, so “life getting in the way” isn’t an issue anymore, because we meet you where you are at, and work WITH you to make your program a part of your life.
If you are thinking; “I’m not in shape enough for this yet and I don’t know anyone at Talon School of Fitness, and I’m really nervous to just walk in the door!” Don’t worry about a thing, because you’ll find that at Talon School of Fitness, we maintain a welcoming yet professional atmosphere that caters to regular people just like you. Whether your goal is to lose a few pounds, get stronger, compete in CrossFit competitions, run your first 5K, or just live a larger life, the Talon ID program is right for you. With the knowledgeable, attentive coaches and the supportive community, you will find yourself calling Talon your second home in no time!
2) Meet Your Coach For Life
This is where your coach for life comes in and saves the day! After your initial consult with Owner/Coach Tara, you will be matched with a professional coach based on your wants and needs. Your coach for life will work with you to understand exactly what motivates you and how you can work together to ensure you keep coming back and continue to achieve progress along your fitness journey.
3) What Happens Next?
3 Session Introductory Package
Day One: Consult & Movement Assessment
- 30 minute consult to discuss desired schedule, priorities, goals and past experiences.
- Obtain blood pressure, oxygen levels, and heart rate baselines.
- InBody body composition scan to establish a starting point.
- Full body movement screening to determine any abnormal motor patterns.
Day Two: Consult & Physical Assessment
- 15 minute consult that builds upon Day One’s findings.
- Assessment of upper body, lower body and core strength and stability through bodyweight exercises.
- Introduction into movements that will be utilized in the program.
Day Three: Consult & Work Capacity Assessment
- Introduction to using Fitbot to complete a workout.
- Basic aerobic capacity test.
- 30 minute consult to discuss findings of entire assessment process as well as member expectations.
4) And next...after the Introductory Package?
- Weekly Programming
Your individualized program, designed by your professional coach, based off of the assessment and consultation findings, based on your goals, current abilities, and schedule. Together, we create the ideal program for your fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle journey.
- Ongoing Analysis & Monthly Consultations
You will receive feedback from your coach and other Talon coaches “on the floor” while completing your programming at the facility. Your coach will regularly review your workout results and videos and provide feedback. You will also meet with your coach every month to make sure your program continues to fit your goals, lifestyle, and schedule, and to discuss any other topics you feel you need to share and discuss.
No more starting a program and never finishing it, we make sure you’re in the school as often as you need to be!
The social environment, the community and the friends you make will give you a different sort of push, and will help you reach new heights of fitness. Each and every person at Talon School of Fitness is dedicated to not only ensuring they succeed, but ensuring everyone else succeeds. There is no judgement at Talon School of Fitness, only a community of likeminded individuals who come together to create an incredibly strong community!